Is Marriage Counseling or Couples Therapy Right for You?
Whether your relationship is good and you want it to be great or you are struggling to keep the love alive, couples/marriage therapy can help. This form of psychotherapy brings both you and your partner together with one of our licensed therapists where underlying conflicts or challenges will be uncovered and overcome.
From challenge to solution… from good to great… your relationship can become stronger, healthier, and more loving.
How Can Couples Therapy Help?
Relationships can be challenging. One moment you love your partner and the next you want them out of your sight…for good. True love, respect, understanding and connection require vulnerability, authenticity and willingness- but this can feel scary and even risky.
If you have ever felt like this then you are not alone. There is no perfect relationship and it takes a lot of work to not only be the best partner you can be, but to nurture your relationship so it gets better over time. This type of relationship does exist and if you are ready, our team can help.
Here at Serenity Zone
We have been helping couples successfully re-establish intimate and loving relationships for greater health and happiness for more than a decade.
We sit down with you and your partner, asking important questions that help us understand the underlying factors that need to be addressed. We will then recommend a therapy plan to help you and your loved one reconnect, heal, and thrive.
Through the process, you can expect to:
- Learn how to communicate with your partner effectively
- Rediscover meaningful points of connection
- Gain perspective that allows for deeper respect, understanding, and appreciation of one another
- Rediscover the closeness of “the honeymoon phase”
- Rebuild Trust
- Work as a team and coordinate together – instead of playing opposing sides – so you can build a resilient relationship that actually gets stronger under pressure
- Build healthy, loving, blended families and so much more all from a place of connection, compassion, and love
If you are ready for the space, direction, and support that will allow your relationship to thrive, we can help you.
Ready to Learn More?
If you’re interested in learning more, we’re happy to spend time with you on the phone to see if the services we offer would be a good fit for you. Contact Us Today to Get Started Training Your Brain to Change Your Health & Life.